Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pi Chi Love ! (Recruitment Counselor)

Guess who became a recruitment counselor this summer for Fall Recruitment? ME! I was very lucky to be selected to be a Recruitment Counselor for this fall Recruitment week at UAFS! The new members were amazing (My group , TEAM EMILY) and we now DG has the biggest chapter at UAFS. Let me just say if you get the chance to become a recruitment counselor... you should so do it! Disaffiliating may not be the best thing in life, but very worth it.There is nothing like seeing both sides of recruitment and helping the young women decided what works best for them. We had a very successful recruitment and can't wait for the next one! YAY! The bottom picture if of the DG recruitment counselors. PI CHI LOVE. Great times with my sisters!


DG PI CHI'S


Lesson learned: Leading a group of women that look to you for guidance and complete honesty keeps you grounded as to what recruitment truly is all about. It was a challenge, but well worth it. So here's my advise. If you are involved in Greek Life, be panhellenic and show your new potential members how Greek women support "Going Greek". Remember "Do Good".

 P.s. It was a great day getting to go back to my chapter and wearing my letters though! ;) Nothing like going home. 'For hope, For strength, For Life' - DG

No comments:

Post a Comment